Campfire Island has a weekly PUNK radio show on KAOS 89.3FM in Olympia, WA playing Punk, Post-Punk and Hardcore every SATURDAY starting at 10pm!
Nana Grizol – “Tiny Rainbows” from Love It Love It (Orange Twin)
The New Trust – “Wake Up It’s the Nineties” from Dark Is The Path Which Lies Before Us (Slowdance)
Nobunny – “Pretty Please Me” from First Blood (Goner)
White Lung – “Shoot” from It’s The Evil (Deranged)
Daniel Striped Tiger – “Latchkey” from No Difference (Cleanplate)
Ampere – “Now We Rise, & We Are Everywhere” from All Our Tomorrows End Today (Ebullition)
Comadre – “The Trials” from The Youth (Bloodtown)
Brutal Knights – “Sky Mall” from Blown 2 Completion (Deranged)
The Ergs – “I’m in Trouble” from Hind Sight is 20/20 My Friend (Dirtnap)
Paul Baribeau – “Only Babies Cry” from Paul Baribeau (Plan-It-X)
Defiance, Ohio – “Response to Griot” from Share What Ya Got (Friends and Relatives)
Tubers – “The Other Half” from Shell Out (Bakery Outlet)
Parts and Labor – “Echo Chamber” from Constant Future (Jagjaguwar)
Ex wife – “Lightning” from Everything Was Beautiful CDR (self-released CDR)
Dead Mechanical – “Pictures in the Hall” from Addict Rhythms (Traffic Street)
New Bruises – “City Hearts and Trailer Parks” from Transmit! Transmit! (No Idea)
Busy Signals – “Kiss and Tell” from Busy Signals (Dirtnap)
Chinese Telephones – “It’s Starting Again” from Chinese Telephones (It’s Alive)
Potential Johns – “Need You” from their Split with Chinese Telephones (Pizza Pizza)
Moonhearts – “I Said” from Moonhearts (Tic Tac Totally)
Aaron Toy was our special guest with DUBSTEP:
Emalkay – “When I Look At You” (Metal Edit remix by Stephen Walking and Ephixa) this single is available online (self-released)
– “When I Look At You” is originally from the When I Look At You 12″ (Dub Police)
– Stephen Walking and Ephixa are DJs/Producers from Toronto, Canada)
The Rolling Stones – “Gimme Shelter” (remixed by Zeds Dead) a single available online (self-released)
– “Gimme Shelter” is originally from Let It Bleed (Decca Records/ABKCO)
– Zeds Dead are DJs/Producers DC and Hooks from Toronto, Canada.
Muse – “The Resistance” (remixed by Spor) from the Supernova EP (Lifted Music)
– “The Resistance” is originally from Muse’s The Resistance (Warner Bros. Records/Helium 3)
– Spor is a DJ/Producer Jon Gooch from London, UK.
La Roux – “In For The Kill” (remixed by Skrillex) from In For The Kill Remixes EP (Interscope)
– “In For The Kill” is originally from the self-titled album La Roux (Polydor)
– Skrillex is a DJ/Producer/Musician Sonny Moore from Los Angeles, California, the former frontman of post-hardcore band From First To Last.
Freestylers ft. Belle Humble – “Cracks” (remixed by Flux Pavillion) from The Sound Of Dubstep 2 (Ministry Of Sound)
– This remix of “Cracks” is also on The Freestylers’ Cracks Remixes 12″ vinyl (Never Say Die), and on This Is Dubstep Vol. 3 (Getdarker)
– “Cracks” is originally from The Freestylers’ Calling Me Home (Freestylers Music)
– Flux Pavillion is a DJ/Producer Joshua Steele from London and South East, UK.
Fytch ft. Carmen Forbes – “Winter Wind” this single available online (self-released)
– Fytch is an unsigned DJ/Producer from The Hague, Netherlands.
Figure – “The Werewolf” from Monsters Of Drumstep EP (Play Me Too)
– Figure is a DJ/Producer Josh Gard from Louisville, Kentucky.
Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go – “Cinema” (remix by Skrillex) from Benny Benassi Cinema EP (Ultra)
– “Cinema” is originally from Benny Benassi’s Spaceship (Ultra)
DJ Fresh – “Gold Dust” (remixed by Flux Pavillion) from This Is Dubstep Vol. 3 (Getdarker)
– “Gold Dust” is originally from DJ Fresh’s Kryptonite (Breakbeat Kaos/Data Records)